A premature death could leave your loved ones with a major loss of household income and stability. Under Universal Life insurance, the insurance company agrees to pay a fixed benefit to your beneficiary if you were to pass away. Additionally, this product features a cash value component that allows you to earn interest on a tax-favored basis. Accumulated funds can be accessed when you need it.
- Fully portable insurance—as long as premiums are paid, the policy cannot be cancelled.
- This product features a cash value component that allows you to earn interest on a tax-favored basis. Access to accumulated value via loan or withdrawal.
- Ability to adjust your premiums or death benefit to fit your family’s changing needs.
- Spouse and children can be covered on the same plan.
- View our Universal Life Demonstration Enrollment Video